I was tagged by Dannie for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much, and right back at you!! Dannie is super awesome and runs a blog that chronicles her life living with various chronic illnesses. She’s definitely worth the follow, especially if you face some of the same illnesses she does, or if you’re just looking for someone who’s genuine to follow.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other people. (15 at most)
- Tell your nominees the good news.
- In my entire lifetime, I’ve had a total of 13 cats (not including the many strays we’ve nicknamed and fed.) I’ve also had 3 dogs and 2 hermit crabs.
- I am a total music lover. My spotify is a weird mix of nearly every music genre, minus country…I loathe country music.
- I’m currently writing a fantasy novel! It’s about hardcore drugs. Fun, right?
- I am currently saving up to buy a video camera so that I can start a YouTube channel. I’ve always wanted to do Booktube, and I think that now would be a great time to actually start doing it.
- 98% of my wardrobe is black.
- I’m a Hufflepuff, and my Patronus is a fox.
- I dabble in watercolor paintings!
- Irena from “Books and Hot Tea”
- Kait from “Kait’s Bookshelf”
- Sam from “RiverMoose-Reads”
- Megan from “Bookslayerreads”